Gunmetal Crusader: Star Overdrive
A downloadable game for Windows
The androids have turned hostile, the hordes are on the horizon, and they're swarming Sawtell next. Take this Crusader, Pilot, it's not the prettiest, and it's not the cleanest, but it's the best we've got. Armed with your skills, a few big guns, a bucket of bolts and some duct tape to hold them all together, we may not survive, this will be our final stand, but we will make it one to remember.
A VR power fantasy, setting the player as the pilot of a cheaply made "Crusader mech". Defend the rural NSW coastline in a post-apocalyptic future where hordes of mechanical androids fight to overwhelm the last of humanity in a world ending resource war. Made for the HTC Vive, Mech's in VR never looked so good!
- Tylah Kapa - Project Manager
- Dakota Wood - Lead Feature Implementer
- Jack Mcclenaghan - Lead (Game) Designer
- Matthew Davies - (Game) Designer
- Joshua Hoare - Lead Animator
- Aline Otreus - (Art) Designer
- Leo Ang - Weapons Artist
- BigBoss Sound - Audio
Purchase the soundtrack here!
- Processor: Intel-Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better.
- Memory: 4GB RAM or more.
- Video Output: 1x HDMI 1.4 port, or DisplayPort 1,2 or newer.
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 or newer.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later or Windows 10.
Gunmetal Crusader: Star Overdrive will require 500 MB of Storage Space.
Click download now to get access to the following files: